Est 1994, Sydney's oldest tourism website
Vaucluse House, an 1830's residence designed in the Gothic Revival Style, is Australia's oldest "house museum". Picture: Jason7825, Wikipedia
St Stephen's Uniting Church was the leading church of Presbyterianism in Australia for well over a century until it became part of the Uniting Church of Australia just over 30 years ago.
The present building- in Macquarie Street and established in 1935 - is the third version of the leading Presbyterian church as the previous one in Philip Street was torn down by the government of the day to extend Martin Place to Macquarie Street.
The first building - from 1901 to 1935 - was on the site of the present library next door to Parliament House.
It is also the only remaining example of its particular architectural style left in the city.
The drawing room in historic Voucluse House.
An exterior shot of Vaucluse house. Picture: Richard Scholz, Wikipedia