Your chance to climb the
Sydney Harbour Bridge
Climbers can be seen linked from their safety belts to the bridge safety wire, ensuring a safe climb to the top of the bridge.
Book Bridge Climb online
It offers the best view of Sydney and the harbour - day or night - and now you can take the climb of your life to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge with BridgeClimb Sydney.
Climb leaders act as your guide and participants suit-up in specially designed outdoor gear.
A safety belt is worn around the waist and chains are attached to the belts and safety wire running alongside the bridge's railings to ensure climber safety.
The Bridge Climb
The climb takes in a 360-degree panorama of Sydney as participants make their way to the summit. The walk is done by thousands of people of all ages every year.
- 3½ hours long, maximum 14 people per group.
- 1,332 steps.
- Ideal if you want to soak up the moment and take the upper arch.
- Ideal if you're a bit nervous and would like more support from our Climb Leaders.
- You can do this climb at dawn (limited departures), day, twilight or night.
The Express Climb
Accelerate your ascent to the summit. This energetic experience is the fastest trip to the top of the Bridge.
With fewer stops, the climb is ideal for you if you're short on time in Sydney and have a higher level of general fitness.
- 2¼ hours long, maximum 12 people per group.
- 1,002 steps.
- Ideal for independently-minded folk who just want to fast-track it to the top.
- With fewer stops, this climb is perfect for people with a higher level of general fitness.
- You can do this climb by day. Other times of day by request.
More details and bookings